Welcome to the Home of the RC Army

The Rockin' Cocks started as a three man pump team at a local Charlottesville paintball tournament in 2006. Since then the Rockin' Cocks have expanded to a full roster and network of teams across the world. The RC Army represents that family of pump players made up of the Rockin' Cocks, The RC Revolution (Northern VA), RC Red Star (Australia) and RC Sweden.

We play all kinds of paintball but what we love is playing tournaments with pumps. We don't care what the other team is shooting as long as we've got our pumps...we are having a good time.

Check out or rosters, videos, pics and propaganda. If you like what you see...or even if you don't...leave a comment and let us know what you think.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Current RC Revolution Roster















Justin "French-E" Boileau
#856





















Oscar "Bacon" Cabrisses
#5

















JJ "Munch" Lambourne
#2











RC Revolution is a young pump team playing out of Northern Virginia, You'll find RC Revolution at pump and non pump events (but still playing pump) all over the east coast.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that we've got a nickname for Justin now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 hour car rides can be productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank you all for allowing me to be apart of your great team on Saturday. I think it was one of the best times I had playing paintball since I started playing. I was impressed how RC Rev conducted themselves during the tournament. There was not talking back, getting angry, or trash talk. I was just 3 guys going out there improving their game and having a great time on a Saturday. The respect that RC Rev got from the other players and the staff was amazing. Thanks again for letting me feel the rush of playing with a pump. I hope to play with you guys again and meet the rest of the team.

    ReplyDelete